2009-11-13 By: asdf0123

Today

Before that I thought today shall be a peaceful day, and it should be.

In this morning, during school time, my friend and I had decided to play basketball after school. As what we've planned, at around 3.30pm, we reached to a nearby basketball court. He then put his school bag on the chair near to the court.

And you know what? During the games, somehow, his bag...... has been stolen! You're right, it's a school bag, a big-sized school bag. Nobody knows why it could happen, since the bag was on the chair just in front of the court. But then noone noticed what happened.

After that, my friend and I tried to find that bag, and of course, we found nothing. Then we asked an old man who was sitting in front of his house for a long time, his answer was roughly like this, "budak india yang naik motor sudah ambil, saya ingat itu dia punya." Then only we know, the bag was really being stolen. That happened in a moment that nobody noticed it.

Sad to say that such a big bag can be stolen during a normal day, while we're doing a normal thing. Somemore his purse was still inside the bag, which means his IC, licence, money has lost. What should we blame? Moral decline or self carelessness? However the most important thing to think of is how to get back his textbooks and other lost belongings. I feel so so so sorry about that.

*ps*
As can be seen, I din't update my blog for a period of time. And I know someone is eagerly waiting, haha. Erm, actually I have few more topics to share currently, but just leave it to the next posts, cheers.

0 comments: