2009-11-24 By: asdf0123

Oh Yeah!

Oh Yeah!!!

Going to tell you all something... Something that is really exciting (for me at least)... And... Never mind. Let me finish the story.

Erm, yeah, it's about basketball, again, lol. For some of you, that's quite boring, I know. Yet I can't stop myself sharing the happiness with you'll. OK, it's time to stop crapping and start my story.

I bet you know Mike (Michael Jordan) has been recognized as hall of famer not long ago. And, he delivered a long speech (around 20 minutes) while the ceremony was going on. That speech is very valuable as he revealed many things that you and I wanted to know.

For being too candid, some people may have a negative perception on him after the speech. But in fact, he just spoke out what's happening in the past years. Only by that, people will know what set him apart and finally become the best of all time.

So the story is, I've been looking for the full transcript of his speech. One of the reasons is I want to keep that for own collection, and another reason, you know, my English level is as poor as you can think of, therefore I can't get the words from Mike with just watching the video once (in NBA.com). So, another move planned by me is to download the video.

Here comes the problem, I can't found the transcript. (It happened few weeks ago so I don't know whether there's an update.) So, what I did is try to get the video. Unlike other broadcasting sites, NBA videos are not that easy to be downloaded. Yet I tried several ways and finally found something works, that's using a trial version of GetFLV.

The reason why I used that software in trial version is I don't want to find any way to crack any software like I used to do always. Having a little sense of moral, I was trying to get free softwares as I can.

So the good news is, FINALLY I GET THE VIDEO!

Oh yeah. The next thing I am going to do is watch the video over and over again, to understand what he's trying to say. And... If possible, I will try to write out the transcript of it, full. OK, cheers and good night :)

0 comments: