2009-12-09 By: asdf0123

018? Digi? Umobile?

After being quite passive for several days (or several weeks perhaps), I've finally decided to write a new post.

So... What happened these days? Should I say, my life is totally boring? No basketball, no outing, no dating, no kissing, no hugging and haiz, the only thing I enjoyed is, dreaming.

Yeah. Everyday I wake up late, just for dreaming. Sometimes I woke up to pee, but then I returned to bed, just to continue my sweet dream.

So, now I'm going to talk about something different. Recently, I've decided to switch operator, from Umobile to Digi. For the reason why, it's because I can't agree with Umobile move at all. For me, they are trying to trick their customers.

The trick started with an sms which informs me that there'll be a new rate plan from the first of December this year. And, I failed to get any information about that through its site, until the day the new rates applied.

OK, now, I've a question to ask you all. Is that a "must" to let customers know the price before they pay? I bet you get it right, and that's the right that every single customer should have. And company should let them know the price, clearly, to provide them confidence. Am I right?

And another thing. As what I remember, some features are permanent, and the others are promotion, which means only for temperarily. When I looked up the information, I found that some "permanent" features has become "promotion", and they've been canceled. That reason is, the promotion period is ended. OK, and the last thing. Since some significant features are abolished, then can you give me a reason to choose Umobile? Or even continue using it?

For more information, have a look at this page (tell me if it's no longer available): http://corporate.u.com.my/docs/NewRatesFAQ.pdf

The only thing I really care is, they are playing business trick, and this burned me up. So... Few days ago, I applied for MNP, to port to Digi, while maintaining my 018 prefix. And... The last news so far, Digi has phoned me this morning, saying that they will deliver the SIM card to my house tomorrow.

Haiz... Tomorrow. Still long to go. I can't wait. I have been waiting for almost 5 days. Yet receiving the "chip" doesn't mean hassle-free. There are still some steps have to be done, before I can really get rid of Umobile.

So, wish me a good luck, please. I will kindly sacrifice my lovely kiss. Haha, good night and cheers.

0 comments: