2010-07-06 By: asdf0123

Are They Really Stars?

   If you ask, what is the most romantic thing to do. I would definitely answer, "Watching stars." Yeah, I do love stars, but sometimes I get confused. Anyway, stars are not just about blinking, they also lie in the blue blue sky, at night, which makes them even more romantic.

   Imagine. You're laying on a land of grass. And you're looking at the sky. That's the time you hug the whole beautiful atmosphere. The stars are yours. They're so beautiful, lovely, but also very far away.

   But I get confused when I try to reach the stars. Impossible, right? That's not the point. The truth is, they're actually enormous fireballs, just like the sun. That's nothing romantic, just an extremely high temperature, and some blast that's ready for you. It's similar to friendship and love. They aren't the same as can be seen, in fact, they're so much uglier. What I want to say, I'm just a fool, just realized.

0 comments: