2009-09-17 By: asdf0123

Haiz...

You know what? Blogger templates choked me!

I've devoted myself into template searching. At first, I was looking for Tracy McGrady or NBA theme, but found nothing. Therefore I decided to find green color theme. When I thought I got the right one, you know, it doesn't support nuffnang ads. I meant there is no enough space to put all 3 types of its ads, including header-size ads.

After that, I kept searching and searching. The templates found either contain no enough space as mentioned or contain some errors (eg. picture cannot displayed, descriptions text alignment). The unsatisfied results forced me to give up on searching.

At last? The templates searching campaign had ended up with html codes editting. You know, this is the first time I "communicate" with the html codes so intimately. It took me a few hours - yet I had done nothing. However, I have no other choices because I only can get what is fine for me by editting codes.

The html codes choked me badly. I had a suffocating time. But never mind, I will continue my job tomorrow and you'll see how I defeat the noob codes. Good night. Oh yeah, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, to John and Alvin. (rotf)

0 comments: