2009-09-23 By: asdf0123

Nuffnang

There are only 2 online blog advertising communities I've ever used, that is Google Ads and Nuffnang. Some of you may struggle in choosing the right advertising community, so do I. So, I would like to share my experience of using both ads communities during this short period.

I had started to use Google Ads (in another blog) before using Nuffnang, that was about few months ago, if not mistaken. However, from the start till the end, I never earn even a buck. Anyway, I have to admit that I never put any effort in promoting that blog.

After that, I gave Nuffnang a try, in both of my blogs. To maintain the "glitterati" status, I removed my Google Ads codes. Then, until now, I've earned RM0.50, each blog get 25 cents. I don't know which is better, but I would like to share some of their pros and cons.

Google:
Pro: It generally knows user's interest by collecting the keywords they searched by google searching engine. This makes the percentage of clicking the ads higher.
Cons: It is quite boring because its ads are full of words.

Nuffnang:
Pro: It is more attractive in the first glance because contain nice graphics with animation. I also comes with 3 different sizes. Besides that, the most important thing is, it also pays for Cost Per Unique Visitor, basically I also don't know what is that, haha.
Cons: It is really hard to find a blog template that can support all the 3 sizes of its ads, like what I mentioned in previous post. Another thing is, the ads won't appear in the page regularly. Sometime, it even slow down your blog loading period.

So, what's the conclusion? You may tell me your experience for me to get the right answer. Good night, and sorry for my poor English, hope you all can understand it, lol...

0 comments: