2009-09-19 By: asdf0123

Tonight, You are Mine

Ah. Ahh. Ahhh!

As what I mentioned in previous post, the templates searching process almost killed me, then I changed my strategy to edit the html codes in the template. After busying for that whole night, I still din't manage to settle the codes.

So, tonight, codes, you are mine. As what I expected, I defeated the codes. Ceh, not even a contest. Haha. Be honest, the codes made me feeling so suffocated. I have to replace the missing pictures, change the colors and fonts, remove the unnecessary components and reorganize the whole thing. Yeah, I think it is done now.

Playing with the codes is not fun at all, but at least I learnt something. Therefore I felt so excited. Haha, something goes wrong...

Again, Selamat Hari Raya Puasa. And good night. Cheers.

0 comments: