2009-09-14 By: asdf0123

So It Begins

    First of all, I have to say sorry to my friend - John Loo Keat Leong, because I just copied the title from his first post in his blog. Haha. Noone ordered him to write so well. Nonetheless, I won't copy his contents as there's a term, namely 'copyright'. But don't blame me if I imitate your way of writting, haha. 

    For those who don't know much about me, I am a boy. (I think some of you may leave because of this...) I am not nice looking, well built and anything you think may be a good trait in a boy. I am currently at the age of 18 and I am a Chinese from Malaysia. 

    I would like to meet people of different culture, especially Tracy McGrady's fans. Tracy McGrady is the most favorite player of mine. Other than him, i love 2 more guys, namely Kobe Bryant and Michael Jordan. Of course, all of these are for basketball only. 

    In politics, I prefer Lee Kuan Yew, the first president of Singapore. Erm, what's more? Jet Li, Albert Einstein, Jing Kong and many more. Among singers, perhaps I prefer George Lam, Anita Mui, Sandy Lam etc. I better stop here since I don't think people are interested in it. 

    Now it's the time to tell you all my aim of making this blog. It's just simple - to improve my English. Of course, if you are willing to teach me, you're welcomed. But make sure you won't charge me a buck. Haha.  

    By the way, if you are generous or helpful enough, would you mind to correct my mistake or provide me the better sentences in the post? (John, I know you are that kind. ) 

    So here is the end. Enjoy. 

0 comments: